Email Mercy at email@example.com to get started!
|Pathways Drop-In Program: Our neighbors experiencing homelessness or hardship can receive coffee, food, showers and social services as they need from 8am to 2pm.|
- Volunteer Commitment: Tuesday or Thursday mornings, 8:30am-11am
- Volunteers will serve drinks and actively engage with our neighbors outdoors, prepare food to be served to our community, or provide a personalized shopping experience for our guests through our clothing closet (Tuesdays only, from 10am-12pm).
- This is our most interactive opportunity and our greatest volunteer need!
|Community Meal: Church members and neighbors from our community fellowship together over a over a meal after our 5pm service.|
- Volunteer Commitment: Sunday evenings, 5:35pm-7:15pm
- Volunteers will set tables, arrange food, and serve dinner and dessert to our guests, as well as assist in clean-up following dinner. After preparing and serving dinner, we welcome you to fellowship with us!
|Food Preparation: We are committed to serving our guests freshly-prepared, high quality meals at both our Pathways and Community Meal programming.|
- Volunteer Commitment: Sunday afternoons from 2-5pm or Monday evenings from 5-8pm
- Sunday afternoons, volunteers will join our head chef to prepare our dinner meal, which is served after our evening church service. Tasks include cutting, cooking, and preparing the meal in the kitchen.
- Monday evenings, volunteers will join our head chef to prepare sandwiches and soup to be served during the week at our Pathways Program. Tasks include cutting, preparing, and cleaning the food and then the kitchen after the food is made.